Collection of personal data
• Examples of personal data collected: web browser version, IP address, time zone, cookie information, sites or products you view, search terms and how you use the site.
• Purpose of collection: loading the site accurately for you and performing site usage analytics to optimize our site.
• Source of collection: collected automatically when you use our site using cookies, web beacons or tags
• Sharing information for business purposes: shared with Shopify, the platform used on the website, and with Google, the site analytics provider.
Customer support information
• Examples of collected personal data: name, email address, phone number
• Purpose of collection: to provide customer support.
• Source of Collection: Collected from you.
• Information sharing for business purposes: information is shared with platform provider Shopify.
Using personal data
We use your personal data to provide you with our services, which include: using the site, delivering the newsletter and customer support.
If you live in the EEA region, you have the right to access the personal data in our possession, transfer it to a new service and request that your personal data be corrected, updated or deleted. If you want to use these rights, contact us by sending an email to email@example.com.
Your personal data is initially processed in Ireland and then transferred outside of Europe for storage and further processing, including to Canada and the United States. For more information on how data transfer is GDPR compliant, see Shopify's GDPR Whitepaper: Shopify GDPR.
A cookie is a small amount of information that is downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our site. We use different types of cookies, including functional, performance and analytics cookies. Cookies improve your browsing experience by allowing the website to remember your actions and settings (such as login and region selection). This means you don't have to re-enter this information every time you return to the site or browse from page to page. Cookies also provide information about how people use the website, such as whether they are visiting for the first time or frequently.
The time a cookie stays on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a "persistent" or a "session" cookie. Session cookies last until you stop browsing and persistent cookies until they expire or are deleted. Most of the cookies we use are persistent and expire between 30 minutes and two years from the day they are downloaded to your device.
You can manage cookies in different ways. Remember that deleting or blocking cookies may negatively affect your user experience and parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether to accept cookies through your browser's controls, which are often found in your browser's "Settings" menu. More information on changing your browser settings or blocking, managing or filtering cookies can be found in your browser's help file or on sites such as www.allaboutcookies.org.
Please also note that blocking cookies may not completely prevent how we share information with third parties such as Shopify.
Cookies used on this website
This site also uses third-party cookies, for example to monitor site traffic and so that we can offer our customers an even better experience.
"Do Not Track"
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to "Do Not Track" signals, we do not change our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
If you want more information about our data protection practices, have questions or want to file a complaint, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: 01.09.2022